Here’s a recipe for a Peanut Butter Smoothie using Healthy Hunger peanut butter, chia seeds, and Indian flavours:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon Healthy Hunger peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon healthy hunger jaggery powder (optional)
- Ice cubes (as needed)
- Peel and slice the ripe banana into chunks and place it in a blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Healthy Hunger peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to the blender.
- Pour 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk into the blender.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom and 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the blender.
If you like your smoothie sweet, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of healthy hunger jaggery powder to the blender. This step is optional.
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
If you prefer a thicker consistency, add a few ice cubes to the blender and blend again until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy your Peanut Butter Smoothie with Indian flavours!
Note: You can adjust the amount of jaggery powder or spices to suit your taste preferences. You can also substitute almond milk with any other milk of your choice.